1. Throughout my life and over the summer I have failed countless times, however, I always try to bounce back. One instance over the summer where I failed took place when I struggled to install my course software for one of my summer classes. Although I attempted to download it for multiple hours (approximately 3), it simply would not download. I checked my internet connection, paid for the software, and closed all open applications, but it simply would not download. Finally after 3 hours of frustration and failure, I realized I had been trying to download the wrong course software. 2. Because of this experience I learned to read diligently, a skill that I thought I previously possessed. 3. I believe that failure is a necessary part of progressing as a person. How you internalize failure ultimately determines your character. This class has definitely allowed me to recognize my own failure and learn how to build upon it to come closer to a solution. I am definitely more likel...
Comments
Post a Comment