28 A- Your Exit Stragegy

1) Identify the exit strategy you plan to make. Do you intend to sell your business in the next 5 years for a large return? Do you intend to stay with the business for several decades and retire? Do you intend to protect the venture as a family business, and pass it down to your children?

I would intend to protect the venture as a family business and pass it down to my children.

2) Why have you selected this particular exit strategy?

I selected this particular exit strategy because when growing up I would be able to teach my children how to run a business and think on your feet. 

3) How do you think your exit strategy has influenced the other decisions you've made in your concept? For instance, has it influenced how you have identified an opportunity? Has it influenced your growth intentions or how you plan to acquire and use resources?

I do not believe that my exit strategy has influenced my other decisions because regardless of the decisions I may make, if I do end up owning a business I would protect it and hand it down to my children. 

Comments

  1. Hello Jakob,
    You came up with a really cool exit strategy so good job. I think it is important to know when to exit the market and you have done an excellent job of thinking about that opportunity and reacting to it. Really good job on this assingment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jakob,
    I think this is a great exit strategy that I hadn't even thought of. I think this is really smart because you are passing the business to someone that will care for it as you did while also keeping the success/profit in the family. You can also control how it is managed by giving it to your kids. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jakob! I also chose to protect my venture as a family business and pass it down to my children. I’m glad you chose the same as well because I think your business has great potential. I personally grew up in a family that owned and ran businesses and it was something that was fun and exciting for me as a child, so I think this is a great educational and experiential experience for children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jakob! While I simply plan to sell my business once it's built up, I do agree that your idea makes perfect sense. I think that by doing this you are ensuring that your children have a bright and prosperous future ahead. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

22 A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 A- Elevator Pitch No. 2