23 A- Your Venture's Unfair Advantage

1. Convenient- My bike racks will be located near heavily trafficked areas for convenience. 
  • Convenience is valuable
  • Bike racks themselves are not rare, however, conveniently located ones are
  • Though easily imitated, I believe that convenience in this context is difficult to achieve 
  • Conveniently placed bike racks may be substituted by other one time use methods of transportation such as a Byrd scooter
2. Human Capital- My human capital 
  •  My skillset is unique and valuable 
  •  Human capital itself is rare, and not many people possess it 
  •  Human capital is very hard to imitate 
  • Personal human capital is not able to be substituted, as everyone has their own unique skillsets 
3. Competitive motivation 
  •  My competitive mindset is extremely valuable
  •  My capacity for competition is rare 
  •  My competitive mindset is not able to be imitated 
  • Competitive mindset is something that is not able to be substituted
4. Social capital 
  • My social capital is very valuable  
  • My own personal social capital is rare
  • My own social capital is not able to be imitated 
  • Personal social capital is not able to be substituted 
5. Financial capital  
  • My personal financial capital is not valuable
  • My personal financial capital is not rare 
  • My personal financial capital can be imitated 
  • Financial capital can be substituted by social or human capital (getting investors through networking)
6. People in my network with app making skills
  • This personal trait is extremely valuable  
  • People with this skill are very rare 
  • People with this skill can be imitated
  • In my business proposal this type of person cannot be substituted because of the technological nature of the business 
7. Financial experience 
  •  My financial experience is valuable 
  •  My skills with handling large amounts of funds are rare 
  •  My personal skills cannot be imitated 
  • My own financial skills can be substituted for someone with comparable financial capabilities 
8. Sales experience
  • My personal sales experience is very valuable  
  • My amount of sales experience at my age is rare 
  • My personal sales experience is able to be imitated through training 
  • My personal sales experience is able to be substituted by someone else who utilizes the same sales strategies
9. Close age proximity to customers 
  • This is very valuable  
  • I feel that it is uncommon for someone to pursue a target market that includes their personal age
  • This is unable to be imitated 
  • This can be substituted, as I get older, a younger campus representative would have to take over and report back to me 
10. Innovative mindset
  •  This is very valuable 
  •  It is uncommon for someone to be able to think outside the box and break normal patterns 
  •  This is unable to be imitated 
  • An innovative mindset is unable to be substituted

I personally feel that my prior experience with financial planning and sales are my biggest assets when taking on this endeavor. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 A- Elevator Pitch No. 2