18 A- Create a Customer Avatar

Ideal Customer Description: 

My ideal customer is a college student with no personal form of transportation (no scooter or car) that is not looking to purchase a bike or skateboard. This college student is looking to support the ecosystem while also staying active throughout their grueling academic schedule. My ideal customer is one that takes a heavy course load during populous hours of the day and is looking to shoot across campus without having to wait in traffic or at the bus stop. These types of customers are probably watching "That 70's Show" or "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". All this being said I feel that right now, being a college student myself, I share a great deal in common with my customers. I live an active lifestyle and am always looking for a way to help preserve the environment. 

First-Generation College Student Challenges & How to Overcome Them


Comments

  1. Hi Jakob! First off I loved that you referenced “That 70’s Show”! Secondly, I think you did a great job creating your prototypical customer. When I think of who will use your app/business this is the exact type of people I also envision. You may also want to think to include “active” people, who enjoy being active and getting exercise as a hobby of theirs. I think this would definitely appeal to them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jakob! Great job identifying your potential customer's and what their competencies are. I think with this outline you have a really good idea of who you are targeting and who would be interested in your ideas. I am in your "target market" and I can say that if i were still a sophomore/freshman I would be interested in paying for one of these bikes because it is hot and tiring to walk across campus all day. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jakob,
    I think you did a very good job on this assingment. I look forward to reading your assignemnts each week and reviewing them because I am able to learn a lot from what you have to write. You did a cool job of explaining your ideas as well. I was able to see things I might have otherwise missed if it was not for your writing. I think this assignment was very well written and am excited for the next time I can review your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jakob!
    Great job identifying your consumer. I think that you made it very clear why they specifically would benefit form your innovation. I think that overall you explained why your product is the solution to your customers problems. Overall great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

22 A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 A- Elevator Pitch No. 2