16 A- What's your secret sauce?

Self Evaluation: 

I believe that first off I am able to easily step into others' shoes and see situations from their point of view. I have always been on a team, whether it be sports or extracurriculars, so I am confident in my ability to contribute in a group setting. I was my hockey team's captain for multiple seasons, and am confident in my ability to take charge and lead. I am very hardworking, and will put in extra time to make sure a job is done right. I am very prompt, and will deliver promises in a timely manor. 

Interviews: 

Max- Max stated that I have great problem solving skills. He also said that I am very determined. 

Ethan- Ethan stated that I am very passionate about things that I put my mind to. He also said that I am able to communicate my desires clearly. 

Jack- Jack stated that I am able to talk with almost anyone and empathize with them. He stated that my emotional intelligence is high. 

Tripp- Tripp emphasized my work ethic and determination. He also stated that I am able to take charge when necessary. 

JP- JP stated that when something goes wrong I am able to react quickly and neutralize it. He stated that I am flexible when it comes to working with people. 

Reflection on the Differences: 

For the most part, my self evaluation was accurate. I believe that for the most part I am who I say I am, and try to be the best version of myself possible. 



Comments

  1. Hi Jakob! Great job outlining your characteristics and comparing it to your interviews. It seems that you are spot on about how you are viewed. Seems like from your characteristics we would get along well! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jakob,

    I enjoyed reading this post of yours, and think you did a good job organizing the post. I think it is very cool that you have the ability to talk to and connect with a wide variety of people. It seems like the sports you played growing up have contributed to your various abilities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

22 A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 A- Elevator Pitch No. 2