15 A- Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2

Interview Summarizations- 

For my idea, the perceived value of the product seemed to be the biggest factor in renting a bike. The people I interviewed made it clear that having the bike racks in convenient locations for the consumers to easily access was the most important attribute. 

Ideally, users would simply be able to use an app to pay for renting a bike. A user would type their bike number in the app, and when the bike is returned to the rack, it would stop charging the user. In my interviews, the subjects voiced their concern on overcharging, and mistakes, since the whole business is essentially online transactions. 

In my interviews I found that for the customers to be satisfied with the purchase, they will have to view their using the bikes as more beneficial than an alternative form of transportation. 

After obtaining all of this information, I have realized that there are many kinks to work out in regards to the payment methods. Additionally, developing the payment method software and app would be the most time consuming task. 

Comments

  1. Hi Jakob,

    I remember reading your post about the bike business for college campuses, and after all of your interviews and research, it was interesting to hear about your findings. If we have assignments in the future that entail using the same ideas that we had in the past, I am interested to see where you go from here. I hope that you have a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi Jakob!
    I definitely agree that the bike racks need to be in convenient locations for each consumer, otherwise they won’t want to use your product. I think that the concern for overcharging and mistakes is there, however should be relatively low. I don’t foresee that being a major issue for your product. I still think it would be beneficial to working on some type of rewards and challenging for your consumer. That would entice them in your product and make them more willing to utilize your service rather than an alternative form of transportation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

22 A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 A- Elevator Pitch No. 2