3A- My Entrepreneurship Story

One of the premier entrepreneurs of modern times in undoubtedly Tesla and Space-Ex CEO Elon Musk. A personal experience I had with entrepreneurship that shaped my outlook on the profession was when I watched a Ted Talk with Elon Musk. His ability to identify opportunity to improve modern society is incredible and truly inspirational for aspiring entrepreneurs. 

I took this class not only to fulfill a degree requirement, but also to teach myself to take risks. 

Elon Musk - Wikipedia

Comments

  1. Elon Musk is a great person to look up to and follow. He is a very well known entrepreneur and I'm sure many people look up to him as well. I too took this course to fulfill course requirements but I am also eager to take risks and see where they take me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

22 A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 A- Elevator Pitch No. 2